The registration/admission forms for new admissions are available from 1st December every year and selection is made on the basis of a test and a subsequent interview so as to determine the child's capability to pursue the prescribed course of studies.
AGE (As on 1st April of academic session for which admission is sought)
1) Nursary : 2.5 - 3.5 Years
2) LKG : 3.5 - 4.5 Years
3) UKG : 4.5 - 5.5 Years
4) Class I : Above 5.5 Years
5) Class II : On the basis of previous class
1) Registration form for admission is issued from December onwards.
2) Every candidate for admission must be introduced to the Principal in person.
3) The selection committee reserves the right to select or refuse the admission.
4) Children who seek admission should submit the following: a)Original birth certificate along with the true copy attested by a gazetted officer. b)A self addressed stamped envelope for reply.
5) Candidates seeking admissions for higher classes will be tested and admitted into the class for which they are found fit (if seats are available).